JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The Arc/k Project builds meaningful relationships across diverse fields: archives, cultural heritage, arts, archaeology, education, history, museums, science and technology.
Our partnerships are based on cooperation, communication and collaboration. Together we aim to inspire equitable knowledge, developing solutions to sustain cultural heritage.
Special thanks to our friends, colleagues, partners, funders, advocates and cultural heritage stewards.
With their support and expertise, we can make a meaningful impact together.
Antiquities Trafficking and Heritage Anthropology Research ( ATHAR) Project
Citizen Science Association
Community Standards for 3D Preservation
Cultural Heritage Imaging
The Day After
The Digital Public Library of America
Institutional Monuments and Assets of Venezuela
Kamloops Heritage Railway
Michigan History Center
Ziibiwing Center of Anishinabe Culture & Lifeways
United States Naval Undersea Museum
University of Oklahoma, Libraries, Oklahoma Virtual Academic Laboratory (OVAL)
- Dr. Amr Al-Azm, a founder of The Day After, professor of Middle East History and Anthropology at
Shawnee State University in Ohio
- Dr. Patrick Michel, Professor, Research Manager, Institute of Archeology and Classical Studies
Teaching akkadian, Hittite and Ancient Near East History at University of Geneva, Researcher and Head
of the Collart-Palmyra Project, Université de Lausanne
- Stacy Bowe, Smithsonian Cultural Rescue Initiative
- Dr. Maja Manojlovic, Continuing Lecturer | Faculty Advisor for WII Pedagogy, UCLA Writing Programs,
Affiliate Faculty of LENS
- Scott McAvoy, UCSD Libraries, Digital Media Lab