Screenshot of Arc/k’s archival item in Digital Public Library of America from the Cultural Heritage of Venezuela collection. Item details: Untitled mural (1950) by Francisco Narváez. Located at the University City in Caracas, Venezuela. Photo registry by Daniel Patiño. This piece is a part of the collection “Synthesis of the Arts” at the University City of Caracas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, designed by the architect Carlos Raúl Villanueva. Cultural Heritage of Venezuela Archival Collection, a collaboration of the Arc/k Project and the Institutional Assets and Monuments of Venezuela.
- The Arc/k Project Wins Heritage Award
- The Arc/k Project partners with Artive to combat illicit trade
- The Arc/k Project's 3D model sets the stage for virtual international conference
- Humans Behind the Heritage: Interview with Dr. Al-Azm - Part 1
- Black lives matter. Black histories matter. Black futures matter.
- Arc/k Digital Collections Help Museums Engage Audiences Online Through Times of Crisis
- Announcing Our New Arc/kivist's Corner
- Expanding Access to Arc/k Collections