Image: Example of a Red List artifact from Syria being trafficked on Facebook in ATHAR Project’s report ‘Facebook’s Black Market in Antiquities: ICOM Red List Artifacts Offered on Facebook’.
- The Arc/k Project Wins Heritage Award
- The Arc/k Project partners with Artive to combat illicit trade
- The Arc/k Project’s 3D model sets the stage for virtual international conference
- Humans Behind the Heritage: Interview with Dr. Al-Azm – Part 2
- Humans Behind the Heritage: Interview with Dr. Al-Azm – Part 1
- Black lives matter. Black histories matter. Black futures matter.
- Arc/k Digital Collections Help Museums Engage Audiences Online Through Times of Crisis
- Announcing Our New Arc/kivist’s Corner